Ankle Straps Burlington VT
Don't worry, I anticipated the collective wince of pain upon my mention of any butt-blasting resistance equipment. And I understand that just because I happen to love doing squats doesn't mean you're going to love them just as much (break my heart, why don't you).
When I talk to other women about their "biggest" motivation for working out, I always get the same answer my ever-expanding butt. So, I've decided that it's time to talk about a fitness product designed to specifically target the hips, thighs and gluteus maximus ankle straps.
Ankle straps are a type of cable attachment that attaches to a low pulley for performing exercises like hip/leg extensions, flexions, inner and outer thigh exercises and glute kickbacks. The other end wraps around your ankle. Ankle straps target the glutes, hips, abductor (or outer thighs) and adductor (or inner thighs) muscles, and training your lower body with cable resistance exercises will condition your entire bottom half.
One of the best ways to blast that butt is with standing hip/leg extensions.
To perform these:
- Simply attach the ankle strap to a low pulley and wrap the cuff around your right ankle.
- Grasp ballet bar (on either side of your cable machine) with both hands.
- Step far enough back with your left foot, so that you're able to swing your foot forward without hitting the machine.
- Pull cable attachment back by extending your hip through your entire leg.
- Return leg to original posi...