Back Workouts Boulder City NV
Dick's Sporting Goods
1308 West Sunset Road
Golf Xtreme, LLC
150 Rainbow Dr
Boulder City, NV
Wellness Coaches U.S.A.
958 Ashford Hollow Ave
Big 5 Sporting Goods
2712 N Green Valley Pkwy
Data Provided by:
Achieve Fitness USA Las Vegas
1841 Somersby Way
Crossroads at Sunset, 1431 W. Sunset Road
Golf Hitting Cage, Golf Trade-In Program, Hunting and Fishing Licenses, Delivery & Assembly
Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 9:30pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Holiday hours may vary.
440 S Parkson Rd
JT's Bicycle Co
76 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste 130
United Studios of Self Defense
2815 N Green Valley Pkwy
Club Sport-Green Valley
2100 Olympic Avenue
Data Provided by:
Front Lat Pull Downs (works the shoulders, biceps forearms and back)
- Sit facing the cable stack with your knees under the bench supports.
- Grasp the bar attachment with a wider than shoulder-width overhand grip.
- Pull the cable down towards your upper chest/collar bone, arc your back and tilt your upper body back slightly as you bring the bar towards you.
- Return the bar by extending the arms and shoulders back out.
Variations of this exercise: seated lat raises, one-arm lat raise, standing lat raises.
Chin-ups (works the shoulders, biceps, back and chest)
- Step or jump up, grasping the chin bar with a wide grip, overhand grip (Figure 01).
- Pull body up with the shoulders, bending the elbows, until the chin is above the bar (Figure 02).
- Lower body back down until arms and shoulders are fully extended (Figure 01).
Variations of this exercise close-grip chin-up, underhand chin-up, pull-up.
Seated Cable Rows (works the entire back, biceps, chest and rear shoulders)
- Sit on the row platform with your knees bent.
- Lean forward at the waist and grasp the bar attachment with an overhand grip.
- The knees should be slightly bent.
- Pull cable attachment in towards your waist while leaning back and straightening the lower back.
- Return the cable by leaning back forward at the waist and extending the lower back, arms and shoulders.
Variations of this exercise: bent-over barbell row, seated high cable row, bent-over dumbbell row, lying dumbbell row.
After 4-6 weeks, change at least one of the following components:
- Type or Weight of Resistance
Click here to read the rest of this article from Fitness Gear 101