Chest Workouts Boulder City NV
Dick's Sporting Goods
1308 West Sunset Road
Golf Xtreme, LLC
150 Rainbow Dr
Boulder City, NV
JT's Bicycle Co
76 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste 130
Club Sport-Green Valley
2100 Olympic Avenue
Achieve Fitness USA Las Vegas
1841 Somersby Way
Crossroads at Sunset, 1431 W. Sunset Road
Golf Hitting Cage, Golf Trade-In Program, Hunting and Fishing Licenses, Delivery & Assembly
Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 9:30pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Holiday hours may vary.
440 S Parkson Rd
Wellness Coaches U.S.A.
958 Ashford Hollow Ave
United Studios of Self Defense
2815 N Green Valley Pkwy
Big 5 Sporting Goods
2712 N Green Valley Pkwy
Data Provided by:
Data Provided by:
Bench Press (works the pectorals major, triceps and delts)
- Sit down on your bench with the dumbbells resting on your lower thighs.
- Lie down flat on the bench.
- Move the dumbbells up to the sides of the upper chest.
- Start with weights directly over chest, elbows at 90 degree angles.
- Press dumbbells up until arms are extended (elbows shouldn't be locked).
- Lower dumbbells back to starting position and repeat.
Variations of this exercise: incline bench press, stability ball chest press, cable machine chest press, chest press machine
Pushups (works the pectorals major, triceps and delts)
- Lie plank-style on floor with hands slightly wider than shoulder width apart (Figure 01).
- Extend the arms to raise the body up off the floor (Figure 02).
- Keeping the body straight (don't stick your butt in the air or sag your tummy), lower your body towards the floor by bending the elbows at 90-degree angles (Figure 03).
- Push the body back up until your arms are fully extended and repeat (Figure 02).
Variations of this exercise weighted push-ups, incline/decline push-ups using stability ball or bench.
Dumbbell Chest Fly (works the pectorals major, triceps, delts, wrists and biceps)
- Grasp two dumbbells and lie down flat on the bench.
- Support the dumbbells above the chest with the arms fixed in a slightly bent position and palms facing each other (Figure 04).
- Lower dumbbells out to the sides (Figure 05).
- Stop at shoulder-level or when you feel the stretch in your chest muscles (Figure 05).
- Bring dumbbells together in a hugging motion (elbows shouldn't move) until hands almost meet over your chest (Figure 04).
Variations of this exercise: stability ball chest fly, peck deck fly, decline cable chest fly, standing cable chest fly, seated cable chest fly.
After 4-6 weeks, change at least one of the following components:
- Type or Weight of Resistance
Click here to read the rest of this article from Fitness Gear 101