Exercise Ball Workouts Boulder City NV
Dick's Sporting Goods
1308 West Sunset Road
Golf Xtreme, LLC
150 Rainbow Dr
Boulder City, NV
Wellness Coaches U.S.A.
958 Ashford Hollow Ave
United Studios of Self Defense
2815 N Green Valley Pkwy
Achieve Fitness USA Las Vegas
1841 Somersby Way
Crossroads at Sunset, 1431 W. Sunset Road
Golf Hitting Cage, Golf Trade-In Program, Hunting and Fishing Licenses, Delivery & Assembly
Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 9:30pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Holiday hours may vary.
440 S Parkson Rd
JT's Bicycle Co
76 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste 130
Club Sport-Green Valley
2100 Olympic Avenue
Big 5 Sporting Goods
2712 N Green Valley Pkwy
Data Provided by:
Data Provided by:
Exercise Ball Workouts
Exercise Ball Workout
Oblique Lifts (works the obliques and abdominals)
- Lean your side against your stability ball so it's nestled into your hip (Figure 01).
- Bend your bottom knee for support and place your hands behind your head (Figure 02).
- Lift your torso off the ball, bend toward your hip (feel the squeeze in your side) (Figure 01).
- Repeat and switch sides.
Variations of this exercise: side floor crunches, twisting crunches, dumbbell side bends.
Incline Ball Pushups (works the chest, shoulders and triceps)
- Prop your shins and toes up on your stability ball (Figure 03).
- Place your hands on the floor a little wider-width apart (Figure 03).
- Keeping your tummy tight and your butt flat, slowly bend at the elbows lowering your upper body towards the floor (Figure 04).
- When elbows are bent at 90-degrees, push back up to starting position and repeat (Figure 03).
Variations of this exercise incline bench push-ups, weighted push-ups, classic floor push ups, modified (sissy push-ups), wall push-ups.
Wall Squats (works the glutes, quads, hamstrings, lower back and thighs)
- Place ball on a wall level with the small of your back (Figure 05).
- Lean against the ball (Figure 05).
- Lower your body to the floor, bending knees until they bend at 90-degree angles (Figure 06).
- Push through the heels back to starting position (Figure 05).
Variations of this exercise: barbell squats, body squats, hack squats, jump squats.
Seated Lateral Raises (works the entire shoulders and upper and mid-back)
- Sit on your stability ball, holding a dumbbell at each side (Figure 07).
- Raise your arms out straight (elbows loose) to shoulder level so your upper body forms a T
- Lower your arms back down to your sides and repeat (Figure 07).
Variations of this exercise: standing lat raise, one-arm lat raise, lat raise machine.
After 4-6 weeks, change at least one of the following components:
- Type or Weight of Resistance
Click here to read the rest of this article from Fitness Gear 101