Exercise Ball Workouts Boulder City NV
Dick's Sporting Goods
1308 West Sunset Road
Golf Xtreme, LLC
150 Rainbow Dr
Boulder City, NV
JT's Bicycle Co
76 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste 130
Front Row Sports
1300 W Sunset Rd
Data Provided by:
Club Sport-Green Valley
2100 Olympic Avenue
Crossroads at Sunset, 1431 W. Sunset Road
Golf Hitting Cage, Golf Trade-In Program, Hunting and Fishing Licenses, Delivery & Assembly
Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 9:30pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Holiday hours may vary.
440 S Parkson Rd
Wellness Coaches U.S.A.
958 Ashford Hollow Ave
Achieve Fitness USA Las Vegas
1841 Somersby Way
United Studios of Self Defense
2815 N Green Valley Pkwy
Data Provided by:
Exercise Ball Workouts
Exercise Ball Workout
Oblique Lifts (works the obliques and abdominals)
- Lean your side against your stability ball so it's nestled into your hip (Figure 01).
- Bend your bottom knee for support and place your hands behind your head (Figure 02).
- Lift your torso off the ball, bend toward your hip (feel the squeeze in your side) (Figure 01).
- Repeat and switch sides.
Variations of this exercise: side floor crunches, twisting crunches, dumbbell side bends.
Incline Ball Pushups (works the chest, shoulders and triceps)
- Prop your shins and toes up on your stability ball (Figure 03).
- Place your hands on the floor a little wider-width apart (Figure 03).
- Keeping your tummy tight and your butt flat, slowly bend at the elbows lowering your upper body towards the floor (Figure 04).
- When elbows are bent at 90-degrees, push back up to starting position and repeat (Figure 03).
Variations of this exercise incline bench push-ups, weighted push-ups, classic floor push ups, modified (sissy push-ups), wall push-ups.
Wall Squats (works the glutes, quads, hamstrings, lower back and thighs)
- Place ball on a wall level with the small of your back (Figure 05).
- Lean against the ball (Figure 05).
- Lower your body to the floor, bending knees until they bend at 90-degree angles (Figure 06).
- Push through the heels back to starting position (Figure 05).
Variations of this exercise: barbell squats, body squats, hack squats, jump squats.
Seated Lateral Raises (works the entire shoulders and upper and mid-back)
- Sit on your stability ball, holding a dumbbell at each side (Figure 07).
- Raise your arms out straight (elbows loose) to shoulder level so your upper body forms a T
- Lower your arms back down to your sides and repeat (Figure 07).
Variations of this exercise: standing lat raise, one-arm lat raise, lat raise machine.
After 4-6 weeks, change at least one of the following components:
- Type or Weight of Resistance
Click here to read the rest of this article from Fitness Gear 101