Jump Ropes Hockessin DE
Skipping rope isn't just for sissies. In fact, it's the best way to burn the most calories in the shortest amount of time. Skipping rope for 10 minutes can burn between 100 and 150 calories (depending on the speed you skip and your body weight).
Once you learn how to jump rope properly with good coordination you'll be able to skip for longer periods and tone those hamstrings, quads, glutes, thighs and claves in no time flat.
Jumping rope is also an ideal cardio exercise for developing higher fitness levels. This in turn will help raise the metabolism, allowing the body to burn fat faster when performing less intense activities.
Skipping is a great exercise to help you maintain your motivation for exercise because it can be done almost anywhere in front of the TV, outside or in a hotel room with limited equipment needed.
Here are some additional reasons to get skipping:
- Skipping is easy to learn. You'll be a pro in no time if you practice.
- Skipping ropes are cheap. They cost a mere $2 to $5 online.
- Skipping increases your cardio fitness, your strength and endurance.
- Skipping strengthens the bones and lowers the risk of osteoporosis.
- Skipping improves coordination, balance and agility.
You'll notice muscles you didn't think you had as your calves, glutes, hamstrings, thighs and calves become, defined taunt and toned.